How to locate your asset tag on a Windows CVM Machine
This document will show you how to find your device asset tag number on a windows machine.
Finding your Asset Tag on a CVM windows machine
If your computer is already on, find the windows search bar on the bottom left of the screen.
1. Type CVM in the search box.
2. The CVM Asset Identification Utility will then pop up, click the open option.
3. You will then see the CVM Asset Identification tool appear with your computer name, asset tag and Serial number, now click the Request Work Order tab.
4. The create a request window will open and you will have to fill out your information.
5. After filling out your information you can hit the submit button and an email will be immediately sent to the CVM Help desk to initiate a work order ticket for our technicians.
6. You now have the confirmation email for your work order from the CVM Help desk.
If you have any issues with this knowledge base or article contact the CVM help Desk at 979 862 4554 or write to us firstname.lastname@example.org
|email sent.PNG||30 KB|
|ticket completion.PNG||11 KB|
|Asset tag utility.PNG||77 KB|
|Create request Building number location.PNG||37 KB|
|Asset Utility.PNG||9 KB|
|Finding your Asset Tag.docx||167 KB|
|Finding your Asset Tag.pdf||154 KB|
|Create request box.PNG||9 KB|
|Start menu.PNG||15 KB|