CVM Email Mobile for iOS
These instructions detail how to set up TAMU Email Mobile on iOS for the iPhone.
Before proceeding, you will need to know the following information which will need to be entered into the settings:
Username: Your UserID
Password: Your password
Email address: Typically Your UserID@cvm.tamu.edu
1) On your device, tap the "Settings" app, scroll down and tap "Mail, Contacts, and Calendars"
2) Tap "Add Account..."
3) Tap “Exchange”
4) In the Microsoft Exchange Setup screen, type in your CVM email address (typically UserID@cvm.tamu.edu).
5) Enter your password in the password field
6) In the Description field, you can name this account or leave it with the default name (your email address).
7) You will be sent to a screen that will ask you if you want to sync your contact and calendars as well. These options can be left off if you choose to stay with your current contact list or calendars. By default, calendar sync is off. if you turn it on, you will be asked what to do with your existing calendars. You can either delete them or you can keep them on your iPhone.
8) Tap "Save" on the top-right hand side to complete the set up.